Delivery or Collection:
Both
Sales price:
Free
Postage & Packaging:
£1
Photograph:

ee780985.jpg

I have a surplus of a floating plant - it's larger than normal 'duckweed' but smaller than amazon frogbit, although it does have similar 'hairy' leaves. I started with a small amount, and it's spread pretty quickly, and want to try and keep it under control. I will send out 10-15 plants, which, if it goes as well for you as it has me, will spread quickly. I can probably do that for at least 20 people, maybe more. I'll post once I have run out, but should be able to send out more in a few months if anyone doesn't get any this time.

All I ask is £1 to cover P&P. I took a picture of one of my aquatic plants (an aponogetum I believe) flowering, but you can see the floating plant easily (see above).

Anyway, anyone that is interested, please leave a reply below, and I'll send them out in batches - I won't send any out until the weather has improved, so probably not until the new year. Just put your name down, and I'll only request the P&P when I send.
Martin

All negotiations and questions must be posted in this sales thread and NOT by PM.

Communications may only be taken to PM once the sale and price has been agreed upon on the open forum and payment/collection details need to be given.
The agreement of the time and date of collection or postage, or confirmation that items have been posted should also be posted in the thread.

Please refrain from commenting unless you are interested in more details or are interested in buying.
If you suspect any foul play, please use the report button and the moderating team will deal with all reports.

Hi Martin, at the moment I could probably afford a quid, would Postal Order be ok , I don't have paypal (sorry)? :blush:

Hi Martin, at the moment I could probably afford a quid, would Postal Order be ok , I don't have paypal (sorry)? :blush:
Nothing to be sorry about and yes, that's fine or can accept bank transfer if thats easier. Anyway, as I said and won't ask for anything until I'm ready to post.
Martin

If you've got any left i'll have some:) just pm me your email addy and ill send some money accross ta

Can i have some please? If so can you pm me you paypal email address.

Thank you
kat

For everyone that's asked, no problem. Will get back in touch in the new year when I'm ready to post it out.
The list so far:
  • timmystood
  • kiriyama
  • always4lora
  • Ethan040
  • liana_y2kuk
Thanks
Martin

is it possible to come and collect a few batches mate? (will give you a donation of course)

i love south of dorking so not very far away!

is it possible to come and collect a few batches mate? (will give you a donation of course)

i love south of dorking so not very far away!

Yes no problem Nick. PM me when you want to pop over and I'll let you have my address.
Martin

Updated list :
  • timmystood
  • kiriyama
  • always4lora
  • Ethan040
  • liana_y2kuk
  • Tortea
  • Nick16 (Collection)
Thanks
Martin

im setting up a planted tank at the moment so it might be some time depending on how quickly i can paint the #41#### thing.!

it blocks out the word d.a.m.n ? thats taking it a bit far?

What it look like from a side view of the tank?

May be interested, paying £1 could be a problem - Suppose i could post the coin i dont know really.

Most reactions

Back