Flaring For Mom!

liz2

Fish Aficionado
Reaction score
I know you saw him flare yesterday but he is even more beautiful today...and he loves the camera left side right side and full frontal.... :drool: :drool:
DSCF1620.jpg

DSCF1621.jpg

DSCF1619-1.jpg

If I could I would fishnap him! J/k. Beautiful fish though! Wish I had one like that! :X

Fantastic pictures Liz! Pop round to mine and get some of my fish will you?!

Hi Liz,

Your Betta is absolutely gorgeous!!! What a beautiful fish!! I wish you all the luck with him.

As you know I lost my Betta, Sparky, this morning and I thank you for your warm postings regarding him.

I was thinking about waiting awhile before getting another Betta, because I am still upset over losing him, though, looking at your gorgeous Betta is giving me a little motivation to get out and get myself another soon.

Not to take away from the beauty of your Betta, but your pictures are so clear and just fantastic. What type of camera do you use to attain such clear photos. Mine never came out as clear as yours.

Much much luck with him. He is a beauty!!

Ann

It is a really old fuji 1.3 pixels. trouble is it needs a new card as it only holds about 14 photos and they are expensive to buy. hubby has a new camera and so has son and I cant get a decent photo with them...just with this old one...
Buy another fish not to replace sparky, but just because you loved him so much you got love left for another little friend... :good: it makes you feel better honestly....

Most reactions

Back