Flame

The October FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Brittany

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
Hello everyone :D This is a picture of our betta flame. My mom and I added him into the community tank this morning and he's doing great. :) Very perdy fish. :wub: He's hillarious to watch because he keeps swimming up to the other fish like "Yo what's up dude? Get outta my way!" I think he thinks he is king and all the others should obey :lol: Sorry the picture isn't the best..the digital camera only cost $40 so they aren't the best quality...but I tried. :thumbs: The picture is kinda dark too.. :X but ah well here it is.

Attachments

• Flame.JPG
    Flame.JPG
    38.7 KB · Views: 74
Thanks Guys :D We had to wait to add him into the tank because he had a problem with it gills...I don't know much about that though...if ya have questions you should ask my mom :lol: haha I'm so helpless :p

Xxzsdrklakdfj said:
that's a pretty cool pic of your betta, but what, no pics of Bob??? :lol:

-matt
:p I've tried taking pics of Bob in his tank but they always end up all blurry cuz of the reflections :crazy: Maybe I'll try taking some of him later. :thumbs:

he is cute .. I had to laugh at him when we added him to the community. Like Britt said he swam to each fish , flared and looked like he was saying "Your King has arrived, stay outta my way"

Nice fish :)

My firend bought a similar one a few weeks back. He goes it looks like a right old grumpy git :lol: (his facial expression)

Most reactions

Back