Fishy Presents

Miss Wiggle

Practically perfect in every way
Reaction score
so who's expecting fishy related gifts this yr? and what are you hoping for?

we're getting a skimmer from my daddy, most of the stuff Ian wanted was fish related.... he's got some of it :rolleyes:

dunno if i'll get anythign fishy just for me, haven't asked for owt

I'm giving myself the shiny Aquone Mirage I bought, but no idea what else. Hopefully lots of fish money and a 'IOU one trip to Wildwoods' voucher...

I already had both my pressies, a south american lung fish from mrs CFC and two paradise threadfins which i bought myself.

i don't have room at the moment for fishy stuff, my pfk tank is still in its box, so i've specifically requested that my family concentrate on my toy and camera collection instead, haha!

I'm still wainting for a PM off Cane76 as to when the tank will arrive that I said I would take off his hands so he could finish his lovely fish house!! :whistle:

Something tells me I may be waiting for quite a while!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

My wife has got me a Juwel Rekord 120, on a stand.

It took some detective work to find out what the big box was under my tree. I'm so impatient and couldn't wait till christmas.

The good part is that i'm moving house in the middle of january so I have time to do loads of research (lots of really helpful info on this site), this has curbed my impatientness (is that a word?).

Merry Christmas

Stu

I'd like to get a larger aquarium for christmas perhaps a 75 gallon.

just bought ian another fishy present today, not gonna post what though cos he might see it. but it's livestock so isn't wrapped up under the tree, just take him to the lfs a few days after xmas and pick it up :D

my wife has just bought me a juwel rio 180 and some other bits to go with it. :D

Most reactions

Back