Fishes Arrived One Day Late

davidnso

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
Yea..I'm sad...the guy is sending me another pair for free...but I still have to pay shipping, and buy maracyn i/ii to treat the one thats sick =(

express mail is the way to go...not priority mail... :no:

and to top things off, the girls aren't getting along with each other so well =( gah what a bad weekend to start off my finals week. -_-

where did u buy them from? sorry about that never a good thing to lose fish before you get them :(

i bought them off aquabid, but it wasn't the seller's fault at all...the fish just arrived one full day late, which i think is the reason why they were such in bad shape..

the seller(i recommend) is awesome, pm me if u want his username on aquabid..i emailed him about the 2 DOA fish and he is sending me 2 free replacement fish right now, only thing is i have to pay shipping fee again, but its okay...he was very understanding and patient.

DOWN WITH PRIORITY MAIL...always do EXPRESS MAIL when u guys buy fish online!! i learned my lesson..

Sorry about the fish... I do not buy off of aqua bid. Well not yet anyway.

Sorry about the fish... I do not buy off of aqua bid. Well not yet anyway.
you should have a look around there...i was never planning on buying any, but i was growing on some of the fish that looked :drool:

I look on there almost everyday. Its just I sometimes rather rescue VTs from the nasty petstores

its actually a female that has the columnaris, i put her in a tank alone for now; i dont have any meds yet but i put them on emergency order online so they should arrive within 2 days...

i got 1 boy(he sent two, one died) and 4 girls...ill get pictures up soon once i get ahold of a decent camera..photos on my phone will not suffice im sure :lol:

i was wondering if columnaris can just disappear if i gave her a salt bath? she seems to be very healthy and alot more active now..no more nasty gooey looking thingies and stuff..

anywho, after i get out of work im excited cause the new reshipment should be there when i get back to my room...he gave me an extra betta again (awesome guy)...2 females and 1 male..but im giving the male to my girlfriend for her birthday! :good:

Check out wildmagiclady on aquabid, she ships to canada! All of her fish are imported from thailand and they're gorgeous!

ah! initial question of
i was wondering if columnaris can just disappear if i gave her a salt bath?

would it be safe to group her with the other females now?

What a shame. I have ordered several fish from Aquabid and also from Woofy, and have always had them sent Priority. I have never had a problem, yet. I guess there's always a first time, and maybe I just haven't had mine yet.

Most reactions

Back