Fish Tanks

The October FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

linzbob

Reaction score
Just wondering all these ppl with loads of tanks (i.e me with 5!) Where do you keep them? :blink:

I have 3 in the Front room (Lounge) 1x20gal 1x40gal 1x10gal
and 2 in the Dining room B) 1x44gal 1x35gal

Linz

Well I have mine jsut outside my living room by the stairs, trying to hide from the sound and vibration of my home entertainment system.

I do lots of welding and metal fabrication, so if I had lots of tanks, I would design something to hold them and look good at the same time, and give me more room.

I would probably make it from Aluminuim so I dont have to worry about rust or anything.

I have mine in the unused family room (we have 3 family type rooms). My parents didnt want it where they would have to see it all the time

Both in the living room, which also our dining room. The 10g is on the dining table :whistle:

Both of mine are in the livng room too. a 55g and a 40g

My parents didnt want it where they would have to see it all the time

Aww that's sad, poor fishies have to be locked away in the basement out of sight! My family love to watch my fish, so it's in a walkway-type room in the house so everyone can see it :D

EVERYTHING is in my bedroom. I don't have an AC in my room, so it's normally a steady comfortable temperature.

I'm going to see if I can get a 100 gallon to put in the living room, if my mother approves (she doesn't like clutter).

Luckilly I have a wiiide bookcase in my room, that Is basically my fish housing. I have some on my desk's hutch, on my dresser, etc.

I'm going to see if I can install a light in my closet, which is normally warm, but not hot at all. It's got a nice space in it. Maybe to house more fishes XD

As some of you know I have 35 tanks ranging from 10g up to 170g. I have a 55g in my living room and a 30 in my bedroom and the rest are set up in the basement. Thats where I house my incoming stock and my angel hatchery. At the moment I live alone and have no one to nag about all my tanks. Well the cat complains but shes a female so what do ya expect :fun:

Most reactions

Back