Fish Tank Lid Snapped... Agrrr What Do I Do!

thegoon84

Reaction score
Went in to the garage this morning to see my fish tank lid on the floor in half, the wind must have blown it off the bench i cleaning it on!

Has anybody got any advice on where to buy a new light system for a 80cm long tank? Will this be ok?

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/T5-21Wx3-Aquarium-Fisht-Tank-Overhead-White-Light-Aluminum-Lamp-3-Working-Mode-/270845927902?pt=UK_Pet_Supplies_Fish&hash=item3f0face1de

I dont have a load of money spare so need to keep the cost down... gutted!

What are you looking for? Do you need a cover to stop fish jumping or are you simply looking for a lighting rig?

For lighting, what intensity of lights are you after? Is this a simple low tech tank?

What are you looking for? Do you need a cover to stop fish jumping or are you simply looking for a lighting rig?

For lighting, what intensity of lights are you after? Is this a simple low tech tank?

Will be having a low fish stock so not too worried about them jumping out. I also intend on heavy planting?

Edit..... managed to fix it, just about!

k4i2j9.jpg

Cool, well done. All I'd managed to come up with so far was that what you were looking at is longer than your tank.

Most reactions

Back