Fish suggestions

The October FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Aqua Man

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

ive had my Juwel Trigon 190 tanks for a few months now and i love it to bits.

At the minute i have:

10 neon tetras
4 red eye tetras
2 dwarf gouramis
1 sucking loach
1 clown loach
1 red tailed shark
1 plec

Im looking to add some other fish and wanted your suggestions or opinions on what i could add. I was already thinking of adding 2 more clowns to keep the other guy company and would prefer some 'larger' fish, even if its only a few, over a lot of smaller ones.

So come on guys, what you think....when i go to the shop im like a kid in a sweet
shop, i wanna take em all home :D

Guys,

would six silver dollars go ok with the fish i have?
Would really appreciate any comments :)

Clown Loaches must be in groups of 3 because they are fish that prefer the compnay of their own kind. 6 Silver Dollars in that size tank is to much. Maybe 3 would be possible put it would be pushing it. :)

I think Silver Dollars are also enthusiastic plant eaters, so if you have any plants in there, wave them goodbye if you add silver dollars

okie dokie, no Silver Dollars, shame though they are great fish. Like my plants too much and dont want them to be cramped up eh :)

Another clown is a good idea, you will see them more often if they have company. Not sure how many gallons a 190 litre is...40+ I would guess so you might consider a small group of bosamie rainbows. They need room to swim and get very flashy colors as they mature.

hello,

add another 2 clown loaches... nothing else, i guess,
probably a few small fish...
the more the fish the more the clean up :sick:
dont keep to many, most people have over stocked(including me) and its a nightmare :thumbs:

get a couple of kribs and rams, these fish are great looking species and will add a lot of colour to your tank :D

Most reactions

Back