Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2 tanks

• Total voters

canarsie11

Fish Gatherer
Reaction score
I have my office with 4 tanks. (3 set up, 1 being set up shortly)

Not a 10 to 15 tank set up but my own fish room :D

What do you guys think?

I have three in my living room, one in my bedroom and one in each of my kids rooms (two). And I voted anyroom with a tank is a fish room to me :rolleyes:

Jon

I would consider any room that's purpse is for fish, a fishroom. My livingroom has four tanks, one in the dining room, one in the other living room, one in the bedroom, one in my son's room, two in the office, but all of these rooms have other purpose's. My actual fishroom has about 60 tanks :D

I guess any room that has more fish than the others if tanks are spread across the house!

I think that a fish room is a room just for fish, so if you use it for other things then housing fish it's not a fish room no matter how many tanks, and vise versa if you have one fish tank in a room and the room is just for that fish tank then it's a fish room. That's my opinion.

I kinda agree with your points. However, seing I dont think a fish room will happen for me.

Let me have my dream :rofl:

My office has been renamed the fish room

We have 2 tanks in our living room, where we watch TV, that way we can watch the fish all the time, thus making it our fish room. :p :p

A "Fish Room" should be a dedicated room just for fish tanks. However I have 8 tanks in my bedroom, so it is close to becoming a fishy room!

Ben

i think that if you can spill your tank water on the floor and not care to or even think of cleaning it up, its a tank room

Well I'm in my room that is 13' by 13' and I have a 55 gallon and a 10 gallon. :)

fufanu360 said:
i think that if you can spill your tank water on the floor and not care to or even think of cleaning it up, its a tank room
That is the most true statement :lol: I used to have carpet out in my fishroom and one day I went insane and ripped it all out because I spill a good gallon a day :rolleyes:

My husband wont let me put fish in any other room but my office so its now the "fish room" Thats what we call it anyway. Its also the guest bedroom and my sister was living here... along with 7 tanks. I think if the tanks are the overwhelmng feature of the room then its a fish room or when other people automaticly refer to it as such ... then its a fish room

I have 9 tanks in my room, and 3 non-fish habitats, but it's still my bedroom :lol: For me anything over 10 tanks is a fish room :)

Most reactions

Back