Fish Reincarnation

Eelzor

This shrimp is so good it needs to be seen in wide
Reaction score
What aquatic life would you want to be reincarnated as and which aquatic life would you NOT want to be reincarnated as. But im talking fish only for what your wanting to be reincarnated as. For What you would not want to be reincarted as you can choose any aquatic life/food.

I would like to be reincarnated as a juvanile emperor angelfish - (Below on my signature!) One good lookin' fish.

I would not like to be reincarnated as Bloodworm. They are one of the most common live food for fish and STINK LIKE HELL.

I would like to come back as a piranah, so me and my mates can go out and eat stuff together.....I would not like to come back as anything small enough to fit in a piranah's mouth....! ;)

Hmmmm.....I would like to come back as a picasso triggerfish. :wub: :wub: :wub:

I would not like to come back as a neon tetra :no: :no: :no:

caz

I'd come back as a Great White Shark. Might as well be at the top of the food chain. ;)

Isn't it obvious? *polishes my halo* I'd be an angelfish. :)

Id like to come back as a Wallago attu, the asian giant man eating catfish :grr:

I'd be a long horned cowfish, weird looking,poisonous and colourful, I wouldn't like to be a salmon, grow up, make long trek home braving anglers on the way to breed once and then die (don't sound like much fun to me, especially the only breeding once bit :lol: )

I'd come back as whatever that fish is in your signature..
I'd not like to come back as a snail.

I would want to come back as a top show winning male guppy - c'mon dames .

I would not like to come back as a feeder guppy tho - pretty miserable, short life.

:thumbs: :sad:

Colin

I'd like to come back as an orca (although not actually a fish).
I would not like to come back as a painted glass fish. Especially a pink one, it is so undignified. :blink:

Most reactions

Back