L47.gif

Starry^
post-22-1059389733.jpg

WetWetWet
post-22-1060191117.jpg

Mountguppy
post-22-1060708378.jpg

:eek: WOW wetwetwet

That plec is fantastic! I want one! what kind and where from?how much and how big do they grow? LOL :lol: u got my vote :)

wetwetwet is excelent I also want to know where you find him and what is his biological name (species) if you know

:wub:

:D :D wetwetwet is a Gold Nugget Pleco, it grows Up to 8 inchesand is slow growing, I dont the price of them tho :sad: , must be abit thodon't you thing,, -_-

Hi sorry for delay in post

hes an apistogramma 'sunburst' very cool little fish, i have two male's about four females. I got them from the Aquastore in Yeovil somerset.

Just got a female and male apistogramma agassizi double red, with an amazing blue irridescence body, will photograph soon.

dave

This seemed to always be a two horse race, and it was very close with my favourite davep just losing out to the marvelous plec of WWW. They were both very worthy competitors!

Well done WWW for winning please PM me the email you want and I'll also fix up the FOTM image :)

I love wetwetwet! I have 2 of them, one is named zing and the other zang.

Attachments

• zing.jpg
    zing.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 79
Looks like I've been entered and won the comp :D :wub: B)

First I knew about it when I logged on today and found the banner in my sig :/ (been on my hols for a couple of weeks :) )

Thanks for all the votes people - they are a great looking fish (jmho lol ;) )

Little bit of info - GOLD NUGGET

He cost me £20 about a 1.5 years ago....

:)

Most reactions

Back