Fish game #2

The October FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Feargal

Fishaholic
Reaction score
Here are the rules for this game:
1. The person who starts the game (the game master) thinks of a fish and posts a minor clue as to the type of fish it is. This person also decides how many questions can be asked.
2. No one is allowed to ask 2 questions in a row. Once you have asked a question and the game master answers, you can not ask another question until someone else has asked a question. You may make a guess, but you cannot make 2 guesses in a row either.
3. The game master should only answer the questions with yes or no.
4. Fish must be fresh or brackish and at least occasionally available at some of the local fish stores.
5. The person who correctly guesses the fish is the game master for the next game and should start it in a new thread with a new game number.
------------------------------------------------------
10 guess' to figure out what I am

Clue #1: The black markings around this fishes eyes are common amongst others of it's species.

Are you a a member of the Catfish family?

Hi!

Tatya - No
Pete - Yes

Is this going to be a quick one? :)

Are you a Corydoras Catfish? lol.......possibly a panda cory :laugh:

LMAO! :laugh:

Pete - yes and no! In that order. :)

dang man guess I need to get up sooner if I wanna get in on the action. :p

good job Pete your turn now. Remember they can NOT be saltwater fish just the tropicals we keep at home. Rose

Rose, Wouldn't it be better if we had to get the actual fish, not just the species?

If we are just doing the species we are going to run out pretty quick! lol. :laugh:

Clue #2:

This fish is arguably the most striking of it's genus and being light in colour looks striking if kept with darker coloured fish.

Nice one Pete! lol. :thumbs:

...and before the second clue. LMAO! :laugh:

Most reactions

Back