Firemouths

Robert

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
I can't wait untill Friday!!!! :hyper: I ordered a Firemoth from the pet store!!! Now I can have a pair, and my single will be happy for a mate!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cool: :smb: :kana: :hyper: :) :D :rolleyes: B) ;)

good to hear, i also can't wait tell christmas, by then my new 5 gallon tank will be cycled for new fish. on that day i'm getting new fish, snails, filter, background, salt, and heater, not to mentiond clothes and other stuff. :shifty:

Great news Robert!!! :kana: :clap:

How big are they and you going to post pics? :)

Edit: Great to hear of you also A.K.A. Zak. :)

smb said:
Edit: Great to hear of you also A.K.A. Zak. :)
thank you! and also i will get a camera and show of my tank, i still don't know how to enter the ftotm or fotm, but has any one ever won with a 5 or 10 gallon, it seems that only big tanks would win. :huh:

A.K.A Zak said:
smb said:
Edit: Great to hear of you also A.K.A. Zak.  :)
thank you! and also i will get a camera and show of my tank, i still don't know how to enter the ftotm or fotm, but has any one ever won with a 5 or 10 gallon, it seems that only big tanks would win. :huh:
Sure, that can be entered into the small tank of the month. :)

All you have to have is someone nominate your pic, then another seconds it and you're in. :)

Can't wait to see your pics. :smb:

oh i will probley win, its not a planted tank, but it is so sweet, my puffer enjoys the small tank for right now, i'll get him a bigger tank in about 2-3 months.

Most reactions

Back