Filter Recommendation

pleccytim

Reaction score
Hi all,
I have a 30 litre fishtank, so quite small, and bought an Elite Stingray 5 for it some time ago. However, the suction cups no longer work and it's recently started to float free. Obviously this isn't good news for my smaller fish, one of which got sucked behind it and died today. Can anyone recommend a good quality filter for a smaller tank, that has replaceable suction cups and fits close enough to the wall of the tank to prevent little fish getting pulled behind it?
Thanks

I have this currently seeding on a 40g breeder and it does surprisingly well with the flow rate. It's the best of both worlds: a cannister filter that hooks up to the back of your tank like a HOB.

I have this currently seeding on a 40g breeder and it does surprisingly well with the flow rate. It's the best of both worlds: a cannister filter that hooks up to the back of your tank like a HOB.
That looks perfect! Snag is, I live in the UK. I can buy one on ebay, but the replacement filters might be hard to get hold of...
Cheers

There probably is somewhere in the UK or at least in Europe selling them so you should try some of the more local websites.

Most reactions

Back