Filter For A 600 Gallon Tank

spencer1

Reaction score
[/bi have a 600 gallon tank and want to know the best filter/s to use.
could you name make and model . thanks 8)

Although angels are cichlids they have very different water preferences from most cichlids. Angels prefer soft slightly acidic water where most other cichlids prefer hard, alkaline water. I would go with a nice community tank as angels are generally very peaceful.

Edit: What is the pH, GH and KH of your tap water? Those would be important to know before you seriously consider discus.

Jeeesh. And here I am excited about possibly getting a 150 gallon tank. Where the heck do you get a 600 gallon. lol

Yeah what weird person. 2 days ago he asked if he can put his clown loaches with his Mbuna Cichlids. Today he asks if he can set up his first Mbuna cichlid tank. I think theres a term for that, not a Sociopath, something else thats weird though.

He says he has a 600 gallon tank, a 300 gallon tank, a 200 gallon tank, a 55 gallon tank and a 30 gallon tank in his posts. Thats bull.

Actually, questioners like that have, in the past, been people using the board here to provide answers to questions posted on other boards so the poster can appear knowledgable at the other site.

Auruara i'd think your probably looking at a mild case of NPD (Narcissistic Personality Disorder)?

Yeah what weird person. 2 days ago he asked if he can put his clown loaches with his Mbuna Cichlids. Today he asks if he can set up his first Mbuna cichlid tank. I think theres a term for that, not a Sociopath, something else thats weird though.

He says he has a 600 gallon tank, a 300 gallon tank, a 200 gallon tank, a 55 gallon tank and a 30 gallon tank in his posts. Thats bull.
sorry if you think it,s bull
idont have a 600/300/200tank but iam looking into having one . ido have a 55 & 30 gallon :sad:

sorry if you think it,s bull
idont have a 600/300/200tank but iam looking into having one . ido have a 55 & 30 gallon :sad:

In that case... to be easy.. 2 fluval fx5s should handle it decently... Im using 2 on my 300 gallon set up and have way more filtration than I need.

all else fails... get a plastic 55 gallon drum, a pond waterfall pump, rig a siphon and fill it with bio balls..

Most reactions

Back