Ferrets

Haha! yeah i know what your talking about, when i go to the pet shop they say dont pick them up but i just say im going to buy one so i can hold them :blush: then im like maybe its not for me. Im getting a tortoise so my mum would freak and i dont think my 3 dogs would like them, but they were ok with my hamsters. I used to sit them on her back and she would just sit there haha!

I hope you do get one and when (not if) you get one PLEASE put some pics up, i love them!

I love ferrets. I wish they weren't illegal here :(

why are they illegal?

Wikipedia is your friend. :nerd:

But for those who do have something better to do and dont have as much time on their hands i did it myself.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ferret#_note-14

"Ferrets are still illegal in California (where SoCalMom is from) under Fish and Game Code Section 2118 and the California Code of Regulations."

Aaaaaaaaand, the Fish and Game code section 2118 says: "animals of the families Viverridae and Mustelidae in the order Carnivora are restricted because such animals are undesirable and a menace to native wildlife, the agricultural interests of the state, or to the public health or safety."

and the California Code of Regulations says: "Those species listed because they pose a threat to native wildlife, the agriculture interests of the state or to public health or safety are termed "detrimental animals""

Woo-hoo! I absolutely love ferrets! In fact, I am getting one here pretty soon. I have three other pets. Two dachshunds, one regular and one large and I have a Lionhead rabbit. My rabbit has the most beautiful mane. When I get my two ferrets I will post their pictures.
Here's to ferret freaks! :p

I love ferrets. I wish they weren't illegal here :(

why are they illegal?

Wikipedia is your friend. :nerd:

But for those who do have something better to do and dont have as much time on their hands i did it myself.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ferret#_note-14

"Ferrets are still illegal in California (where SoCalMom is from) under Fish and Game Code Section 2118 and the California Code of Regulations."

Aaaaaaaaand, the Fish and Game code section 2118 says: "animals of the families Viverridae and Mustelidae in the order Carnivora are restricted because such animals are undesirable and a menace to native wildlife, the agricultural interests of the state, or to the public health or safety."

and the California Code of Regulations says: "Those species listed because they pose a threat to native wildlife, the agriculture interests of the state or to public health or safety are termed "detrimental animals""

My friend had two ferrets but she had to go out of state to get them

I don't know if anyone who is here has heard of me but I am an author and cartoonist. Author T.W. But I have a comic about animals, mainly ferrets, and love drawing. If any of you have pets and want a cartoon picture of your pets, post it here or e-mail it to me at [email protected] with a descrition of it's personalities.
Here's to Ferret Freaks! :p

I don't know if anyone who is here has heard of me but I am an author and cartoonist. Author T.W. But I have a comic about animals, mainly ferrets, and love drawing. If any of you have pets and want a cartoon picture of your pets, post it here or e-mail it to me at [email protected] with a descrition of it's personalities.
Here's to Ferret Freaks! :p

That's awesome!

how abt ferrets? i have never seen them in my life :sad:
may i see ferrets by pix?
Thanks for helping!

ferrets are cool, i have had them when i lived in germany, 1 male 1 female, originally called bevis and butthead, had to change the male ones name to porkchop cause he got soooo big :)

how abt ferrets? i have never seen them in my life :sad:
may i see ferrets by pix?
Thanks for helping!
These aren't my ferrets but it is a cute picture. This is whta ferrets look like.

Attachments

• 384_ferrets.jpg
    384_ferrets.jpg
    62.4 KB · Views: 75

Most reactions

Back