feeling "crabby"

Magnum Man

Supporting Member
Tank of the Month 🏆
Fish of the Month 🌟
Reaction score
I occasionally look at crabs on line... I had fiddlers, 20 years ago, when they were considered solely aquatic, I was able to keep them a long time, in just an aquarium... I had a couple Pom Pom crabs this last year, & they were really cool... I never did see dead ones, but most of my tanks are open topped with terrestrial plants growing out, & I assume they climbed out... lately with the bright colors of the vampire crabs, I'm seeing on line, has me thinking about a paludarium tank in one of my 10 gallons, that I could cover...

anyone play with them???

Last edited:
Hello Magnum. Sorry about earlier. I got you confused with Muddy. How did I do that? Anyway, for me, crabs start to get into the pricey range for living things for an aquarium. I'm getting a bit bored with all my tanks. Had to stop at 11. My wife said there's no more room unless I want to start moving some of my things out to the garage. Anyway, I'm starting to check my local ponds, lakes and river areas for minnows. Thought I might be able to get them started in a 75 gallon tank.

Most reactions

Back