The October FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

CysticCrab

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
Just a Quik vid of my first feeding for the little baby piranhas

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9bgX4GsrkwI

I've never watched housed piranhas at feeding, before now. That was cool, I'd say.

I thought that their enthusiasm when hungry was exaggerated, as a cliche, but that was what I was hoping for, in honesty.

I have to ask, is your substrate light absorbent? It nearly looked like it was glowing in the dark, toward the end.

This is usually the tank i keep my feeders in, i have them in there till they are big enough for my other ones, and yes some of the plants do glow in the dark and so do the green stones, but the stones only when i have the black light on behind them, Thanks for the comment mate
:D

Cool vid m8... Just wait till they are bigger. Iv got 3. Smallest being about 4 inch, biggest about 6 - 7 maybe slightly more. That cube would of been eaten whole :) they go through frozen mice in seconds.

That was great! My bf always jokes about how we need pirahnas when we're living together, but now I actually want them.

That was much more fun than watching the shoal at the Blue Planet get fed. They are pretty boring for most of the time.

Most reactions

Back