Feeding Fry

sketchy

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
hmm...this one has been bugging me for a while now. i'm off home for the holidays (well, part of them) and unfortunately i have no-one to feed the fish :crazy: we got one of those holiday feeders and it seems to be ok for the main tank.

however, we have two fry in our hospital tank. the missus wont let me put them in the main tank while were away in case they get eaten! the problem is the holiday feeders will feed way too much for the two fry. has anyone got any ideas??

cheers
sam :good:

hmm...this one has been bugging me for a while now. i'm off home for the holidays (well, part of them) and unfortunately i have no-one to feed the fish :crazy: we got one of those holiday feeders and it seems to be ok for the main tank.

however, we have two fry in our hospital tank. the missus wont let me put them in the main tank while were away in case they get eaten! the problem is the holiday feeders will feed way too much for the two fry. has anyone got any ideas??

cheers
sam :good:

maybee cut the block into a smaller piece???

how long will you be away for?

i have an automatic feeder - heard bad things about the blocks. unfortunately though it will massively over feed them

What you need is a neighbour/relative you REALLY trust to follow instructions to the letter. And several times a day. This is where you find out how many friends you have.........

Most reactions

Back