Baby Ferrets - timmystood:
b1f37aa2.jpg

Dobo - thapsus:
koikkaloikka.jpg

Väpä - thapsus:
P2280148.jpg

Millie - red-devil0602:
Picture050.jpg

I wish the best of luck to all the lovely pets and their owners!

Welcome once again to another of TFF's Pet of the Month contests. As usual, our members have nominated a fine assortment of pets, but this month I see there are no cats and no horses. That's a most surprising turn of events! :nod:

This month's contest will end on Wednesday, March 15, 2006, at midnight EST. The winner will be announced soon afterward.

Good luck everyone! :D

Wow, this is going to be incredibly difficult! I might have to null vote (I don't have any impartial friends to help me decide...)!

This is way hard this month :X I'll have to ponder over it.

Definitely tough this month. I finally made my vote, but I won't say who I voted for. :shifty:

Easy... those baby ferrets are too cute... I think i'll vote for them... I think their owner is quite sexy as well (I just get that impression looking at them) :lol:
That's funny, I didn't get that impression. You must be very in-tune Timmy. :lol:

AHHHHHHHH!!!!! Too much cuteness in one thread!!! That little hamster is so adorable I could just eat him!! :hyper: And the dogs! All three are adorable!! :wub: Jessica's bird is so pretty! And who can resist sleeping ferrets?! And the snake is so Garden-of-Eden, too precious!!! I don't know who to vote for!!! This is going to be tough. :S

Good luck everyone!

Neck and neck who ? I'm struggling to chose between two, so it would be very helpful to know who's neck and neck ! lol

noooooo ! :-( lol decisions, decisions......

Hehe - I figured out a way to check the current status :shifty: (by not signing in, but looking at it as a guest). Well that totally did not help me at all - as the two current leaders are the two I'm undecided about ! :/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back