Feather Duster Not Opening, Help Please

sirichmond

Reaction score
Hello,

Added a Feather Duster Coral to our tank last weekend and its failed to open, its been pushed in a hole the correct way round but no joy its not come out. Does it need to be in a tight fitting hole or a loose one. Any ideas as to why its not come out.

Cheers

Hello,

Added a Feather Duster Coral to our tank last weekend and its failed to open, its been pushed in a hole the correct way round but no joy its not come out. Does it need to be in a tight fitting hole or a loose one. Any ideas as to why its not come out.

Cheers

Needs to be placed loosly so that it can move if it doesn't like where you have placed it :good:

Seffie x

:fish:

Samething happened with my feather duster. He went away for like two weeks and then one day he Just popped out bigger and better than before. So if he doesn't come out for a while, dont assume he's dead. He probably is just shedding his crown.

Same thing here, I put two pink feather in my tanks a couple of months back. In the end they cast there existing tubes and built new ones under the sand where I placed them. Both doing well, just be a little patient with them, I'm sure they will be OK

Most reactions

Back