Famale Black Molly's got a problem

gingerbread27

Reaction score
:-( This is the second time I have seen this, I have 2 female black mollies. my first one became bent when I moved a month or so ago, I was sure she would die but however she recovered within a coiple days. Now I purchased (male) so the pet store guy said and she gave birth to about 25 fry the next day, which because of lack of knowledge on my part were eaten :dunno: anyway now she too is bent, but doesn't seem to be overcoming it like the other own did. I currently have both mollies in my 2 gallon hospital tank because they have ick, and the 1 is severally bent. what I mean by bent is she has a bow in her body, any suggestions as to what this could be I'm very worried that she has something fatal wrong with her. She has not ever looked as good as my first one she's big and pretty this one has always looked a little ill.

:huh: I guess none has ever seen this before I am not crazy however ;) my poor fish is in trouble she is losing weight she is getting extremely small wont eat. it is like her body is going to fold in half I need help I'm at a loss I don't know what to do, my other one seems to be recovering from the ick pretty rapidly, but I am scared to reintroduce her to the community tank because of the other ones condition I have them 2 in the hospital tank. I am scared to spread something to my other fish. I also have a pair of platy who do not even try to mate. I think I may have HANDICAPPED fish :alien: :D

Most reactions

Back