External Filters And Bogwood. Southall, West London.

KevM

Fish Crazy
Reaction score
Equipment: External Cannister Filters and Bogwood.
Quantity for sale: Listed below.
Reason for Sale: No longer needed.
Delivery or Collection: Collection preferable, courier can be arranged by (and at the expense of) the buyer.
Sales price: Listed below per item.
Postage & Packaging:
Courier can be arranged by (and at the expense of) the buyer.

All negotiations and questions must be posted in this sales thread and NOT by PM.

Communications may only be taken to PM once the sale and price has been agreed upon on the open forum and payment/collection details need to be given.
The agreement of the time and date of collection or postage, or confirmation that items have been posted should also be posted in the thread.

Please refrain from commenting unless you are interested in more details or are interested in buying.
If you suspect any foul play, please use the report button and the moderating team will deal with all reports.

I have the following for sale:

Aquaone CF 1000 in used condition. I received this filter with my new tank. It comes with hoses, tap connectors and a spraybar (minus end-cap). It is all of the pipes that would normally connect to the end of the hoses (to go in the tank, inlet, strainer, angled spraybar pipes, etc.). I don't know why they're missing but the filter still functions fine without them and replacements can be found cheap enough online, I'm sure. I believe the hoses are standard 16/22 jobbies so most of the popular brand stuff will work fine as replacements. There is some media in there, and a spare foam pack. - £30

Aquamanta EFX 300 only two months old (with a receipt and blank four year warranty form). This is my own filter that has been running my community tank for the last couple of months. It includes foam, wool, carbon. seachem purigen, a bag of JBL peat, Fluval ceramic noodles and Aquamanta Bioballs. It comes complete with all attachments, etc. It is still running with mature media, at the moment. - £70

Take the pair of them for £85.

I also have some bogwood for sale. These are listed elsewhere but you guys get a discount. All of these are pre-soaked. I will try to upload some more pictures tomorrow but you can see both of the big pieces fairly well in the pics I've uploaded.

XL Mopani (approx. 22" x 11x 6") £19.
Small Mopani (4 pieces, each one 4"+, some as big as 8") £19.
L Sumatran Bogwood (this one took so long to stop floating!) (approx. 14") £11.

Take all bogwood for £35.

dsc0234os.jpg

dsc0231blb.jpg

dsc0229xw.jpg

dsc0228hm.jpg

dsc0226aj.jpg

dsc0225o.jpg

dsc0202ag.jpg

dsc0232jc.jpg

dsc0225oa.jpg

dsc0222eg.jpg

dsc0219wv.jpg

Sorry for the poor picture quality; I am just uploading some stuff via my (not so great) phone. Hopefully you can get a rough idea of what some of the wood is like from the above.

you got a box big enough for it all to be collected by a courier?

I may have. If not, I'm sure I could get hold of one.

I've also got a hardly touched bottle of Easycarbo and some APF dry ferts I will throw in if anybody wants to take a load of this stuff at once.

I've now got this Juwel light unit for sale, as well. I'm looking for £50. I'm open to reasonable offers on everything, too. This stuff needs to go!

Quick bump to update prices and make one change (because I found some missing bits to one of the filters):

Aquaone CF 1000 in used condition. I received this filter with my new tank. It comes with hoses, tap connectors, inlet pipe (minus strainer), outlet pipe and a spraybar (minus elbow bend, currently using an off-cut of hose). There is some media in there, and a spare foam pack. - £30

Aquamanta EFX 300 only two months old (with a receipt and blank four year warranty form). This is my own filter that has been running my community tank for the last couple of months. It includes foam, wool, carbon. seachem purigen, a bag of JBL peat, Fluval ceramic noodles and Aquamanta Bioballs. It comes complete with all attachments, etc. It is still running with mature media, at the moment. - £65

Take the pair of them for £80

Juwel Vision 260 Light Unit - £45

Take everything (filters, light unit and bogwood) for £140, that would be a saving of £50. I'd quite like to get rid of this stuff soon!

I've finally uploaded some photos:

uDhne.jpg

bjy5w.jpg

BMc6w.jpg

Mh9v4.jpg

aAu1C.jpg

YlHJ7.jpg

nKO8y.jpg

PHisI.jpg

yTfBT.jpg

dlYH4.jpg

I've also reduced all the prices. Need to shift this stuff!

Aquaone CF 1000 in used condition. I received this filter with my new tank. It comes with hoses, tap connectors, inlet pipe (minus strainer), outlet pipe and a spraybar (minus elbow bend, currently using an off-cut of hose). There is some media in there, and a spare foam pack. - £25

Aquamanta EFX 300 only two months old (with a receipt and blank four year warranty form). This is my own filter that has been running my community tank for the last couple of months. It includes foam, wool, carbon. seachem purigen, a bag of JBL peat, Fluval ceramic noodles and Aquamanta Bioballs. It comes complete with all attachments, etc. It is still running with mature media, at the moment. - £60

Take the pair of them for £75.

I also have some bogwood for sale. All of these are pre-soaked.

XL Mopani (approx. 22" x 11x 6") £18.
Small Mopani (4 pieces, each one 4"+, some as big as 8") £15.
L Sumatran Bogwood (this one took so long to stop floating!) (approx. 14") £10.

Take all bogwood for £30.

Juwel Vision (4ft) T8 light unit £40.

Collection from Southall, West London. Courier can be arranged by (and at the expense of) the buyer.

The bogwood is no longer available. I'd be up for trading the Aquaone CF1000 and/or the Juwel Vision light unit for some interesting pieces of bogwood, particularly if they've been planted with Anubias, Ferns or Moss.

This is all that's left now:

Aquaone CF 1000 in used condition. I received this filter with my new tank. It comes with hoses, tap connectors, inlet pipe (minus strainer), outlet pipe and a spraybar (minus elbow bend, currently using an off-cut of hose). There is some media in there, including foam, wool, carbon. seachem purigen, a bag of JBL peat (and I can chuck in the rest of the box), Fluval ceramic noodles and Aquamanta Bioballs. It is still running with mature media, at the moment. - £25

Juwel Vision (4ft) T8 light unit. Comes complete with cover flaps (bowfronted) and a couple of bulbs. - £40

I'm open to offers to get this stuff shifted, as well.

Most reactions

Back