[vienna emerald male X moscow full black female]
DSCN5753.JPG

male parent↑
1647934507871.png

female parent↑

F1 children
1647934656936.png

1647934682785.png

F1 male show black caudal peduncle and yellow dorsal. But they don't show ocellus pattern like their father do. They show very quiet color. BTW is this black peduncle what is called MBAG(moscow blue additional gene?) or hetero pink or tuxedo?

Experinemt 2
[vienna emerald male X golden bleeding heart endler's hybrid female]
vienna emerald male parent.jpg

male parent above
1647935205611.png

female parent above

F1 children
DSCN5710.JPG

1647935283722.png

Most child has bottom sword but only one child has double sword like above. All has bleeding heart phenotype.

Both Santa Maria bleeding heart endlers (hybrid strain) and the full moscow black are MBAG. That the black has returned in the male offspring is no surprise. And I do have to say that with moscows, it's the female that carries the dominant moscow trait and not the male what a lot of people think.
Your young males do show the mark that's also typical on the caudal penducle for vienna emeralds. Just the color of it is different. I'm looking forward to future photos of them. I'm very curious... ;)

Both Santa Maria bleeding heart endlers (hybrid strain) and the full moscow black are MBAG. That the black has returned in the male offspring is no surprise. And I do have to say that with moscows, it's the female that carries the dominant moscow trait and not the male what a lot of people think.
Your young males do show the mark that's also typical on the caudal penducle for vienna emeralds. Just the color of it is different. I'm looking forward to future photos of them. I'm very curious... ;)
Thank you for being interested in my experiment and giving me the information about MBAG.
I hope I can show you future photos!

Most reactions

Back