Exodon Feeding

adgo

Reaction score
how often should you feed exodons? mines a group of 12. ive been feeding them flakes and freeze dried bloodworms so far; one in the morning and one and night. sometimes i feed them in the middle of the day as well. so should i consistently do 3 times a day? more? less?

mine only get one feed a day & often only 6 out of 7 days too.

I give mine flake 4 times a week and frozen bloodworm or similar twice a week with no food at all on Saturday nights ( i dont feed any fish the night before a water change as the temperature drop can cause problems for them). All fish only get fed once a day.

Every couple of weeks i give them a whitebait fillet to tear up and twice a year they get to eat all the tiny snakehead fry that i cull off.

do u usually feed them at night or in the morning or whenever u remember

I usually feed all my fish at night about half an hour before the fishroom lights go out.

I usually feed all my fish at night about half an hour before the fishroom lights go out.

alright thanks.
how much do you feed them? I just want to make sure I don't over/under feed

A couple of pinches of flake or one cube of frozen is all i give the exodons, but then i only have 8 so yours may need a bit more.

feeding time is random for me, because of my stupid work hours.
I have 10 exodons and they each get half a hikari floating carnivouse stick.
the little blighters also steal the catfish pellets that are ment for the doras.

Most reactions

Back