Ex1200 Corner Piece?

Nick16

Fish Aficionado
Reaction score
hi, i want to use my ex1200 spraybar to its full potential, and the plan i have for it is:

to go along 1/2 of the back of my tank and along the side of it. Now this means i will nead to find a bit of plastic to make the 90 degree corner. i can DIY out of a bit of clear tubing but i would rather find a bit of rigid plastic that is more 'genuine' and less DIY.

any help, or thoughts would go down well. :good:

cheers all.

could help, although, i think the corner piece would slow the flow down a reasonable ammount, other than looking in b&q what i would do is use some of the hosing and curve it around the corner with suckers holding it in place, and then obviously the spray bar would just need a little bit of pushing to get it inside the internal diameter.

Cant see how much more you would benefit imo though, than having the spray bar on one of the sides of the tank.

i have that angle thing on you mean, and i'm taking it off to use tubing, i have done it on one of mine and it looks tidier.

if you want mine, call it £4 posted and its yours :good:

have you got a pic of it?

where did you get it from, i cant find any anywhere!

The one I have came with my new external tetratec...

if this is the bit you mean:

DSC_0090.jpg

it looks like a bit of a funny angle, as i have pulled mine up to the top of the water

for now im experimenting with a piece of tubing whilst the filter is running on my 120L. im measuring flow differances and so far its minimal as is isnt a proper 90 degree 'L' angle, its more curved but still turns 90 deg.

Most reactions

Back