trout_pout
Fish Crazy
- Joined
- Apr 8, 2004
- Messages
- 378
- Reaction score
- 0
- Points
- 0
- Location
- Cardiff, Wales, UK (not australia)
I come home today to find my dwarf gourami and paradise fish sloating at the top of the tank that's 3 dead fish!!!
I went out and swapped them with 2 glass catfish and 2 opaline gourami's because of the 7 day guarantee. Now one of my neons has just floated to the top. also there is a black spot on one of my gold gourami's chest. I have added plants to my tank, i'm not sure if it might be a disease from them??
I went out and swapped them with 2 glass catfish and 2 opaline gourami's because of the 7 day guarantee. Now one of my neons has just floated to the top. also there is a black spot on one of my gold gourami's chest. I have added plants to my tank, i'm not sure if it might be a disease from them??







