Reason for Sale: getting new tank
Delivery or Collection: Collection only
Sales price: £40 ono
Postage & Packaging: NIL
Photograph: Tank
rescape1.jpg

Bog wood included
rescape3.jpg

Now the tank has its original Stingray 15 filter, however i have upgraded to a Fluval U2, if you want the U2 it will not have any media in it as its going in the tank. It also have a new heater, one of the new fluval E 50's. If you want the sand thats in it, i will leave it in. The sand is only about 3 months old. It also has a brand new T8 light fitted.

The tank is in good condition, it has a scratch about 3cm long (not noticable) on the front.

it will be ready next week, as my new tank gets delivered on Tues.

willing to break tank down...

Fluval E 50 heater-Whatever anyone wants to offer (2 months old, was £25)
Elite 50 heater-as above
1 peice of bogwood (10" long 5" wide)-as above
Stingray 15 filetr-as above
Fluval U2 minus sponges-Ceramic media included (mature)-As above(4 months old, was £30)

have you got price's for the breakdown of bits?

How much for the fluval u2?
and the fluval E 50's heater?

offer what ya want, £10 for the U2 i suppose, it does come with mature media, but ya will need sponges. probably around a tenner for the E50. To be honest just offer what you want for the other bits.

Razor, i wouldn't rip you off mate, it only cost me a £5 and its cost a £10 to post anyways, its quite heavy. Are you aound Lincoln cos you could have it for a couple of quid.

i cannot travel :( so post is the only option, why would it cost so much to post?? i definatly want it so what sort of price are we talking??

i'll nip to the post office tomorrow and see how much it would cost. I'll pm ya tomoz and let ya know.

Ok £15 to £20 for both? and i can pick themup from lincoln

£15 is fine, cos the U2 will need sponges (the ceramic media will be mature) if ya can pick up. They should be ready for Tues as the new tank should be here. Is that OK?

if ya want fresh ceramic i do have some.

The tank will now be sold with the original Stingray 15 and Elite 50 heater, the price will now be £20.

£15 is fine, cos the U2 will need sponges (the ceramic media will be mature) if ya can pick up. They should be ready for Tues as the new tank should be here. Is that OK?

if ya want fresh ceramic i do have some.

The tank will now be sold with the original Stingray 15 and Elite 50 heater, the price will now be £20.

Sure £15 sounds great, pm me as to where i need to go, id only be able to get in in the afternoon

U2 AND E50 sold.

Tank-Hood-Stingray filter and Elite heater still for sale £20

Mopani sold.

tank still available

Most reactions

Back