Ebay Fish Food

mopedman

Reaction score
Has anyone had any experience with buying fish food in bulk that are in the bags from ebay? Any bad experiences? Develop parasites or something from the food? I was thinking of taking this route and just thought I would get a little input before I do. Thanks

I'd stick to small tubs from the LFS. As soon as you open those large packs, they start to lose any nutritional benefit, even if you put them in a lidded container. The longer it takes to use them, the less benefit there'll be for your fish.

I'd stick to small tubs from the LFS. As soon as you open those large packs, they start to lose any nutritional benefit, even if you put them in a lidded container. The longer it takes to use them, the less benefit there'll be for your fish.

Yup - I agree with vinylman completely. With the big containers of fish food, you can actually see the food lose color over time as well.

be careful i bought 4kg of algae wafers which floated!! there completly useless to me!

:good: :good:

Yup - I agree with vinylman completely. With the big containers of fish food, you can actually see the food lose color over time as well.

:good: :good:

Most reactions

Back