Dwarf Gourami Fry

StrontiumDog

Fish Addict
Reaction score
http://www.fishforums.net/index.php?showtopic=60283

The above link Is my original Post but since you can't post piccys on there after the split from the betta section im having to up date my piccys here :p

There is a pic from the 16th on there not to long after they hatched so you can see the size difference (BTW it the same finger im pointing with, so theres no cheating with the size)

Attachments

• DwarfGouramifry3.JPG
    DwarfGouramifry3.JPG
    35.6 KB · Views: 27
they are teeeeensy!

do they have those long gourami ventrals from birth or do they grow in later? also, are you gonna take some more pics for us as they get bigger? I have never seen gourami fry before...!

Ty wuvmybetta & clutterydrawer,

do they have those long gourami ventrals from birth or do they grow in later? also, are you gonna take some more pics for us as they get bigger? I have never seen gourami fry before...!

ventrals i think develop later on, as you can see in the pic they still dont look like the adults yet as many fry never look like the adults :S

Yes i will be updating pics of them growning up, fingers crossed some of them will do

cuuuuuties!! They look just like bettas

The only thing i know is that they are smaller than betta fry, just after they hatched I got headaches from going crosseyed trying to see them :rofl:

Hi paul_v_biker,

I can't tell what the true count is but, the bigger fry i've counted about 8. So if these survive i'll be happy.

I'm happy you like my story, i just hope it helps others. It will help me looking back on things i did wrong ;)

wow looking good, I couted 17 in there.

would be great is all of those survived. can't say I can notice much difference in size though :/

revamped tank plant got a better picy of my fry to be posted on my litle story

Attachments

• DwarfGouramifry5.JPG
    DwarfGouramifry5.JPG
    69.7 KB · Views: 34
Look at the top left hand side fry, just starting to get some red colour on him :D

Attachments

• DSC01166.JPG
    DSC01166.JPG
    28 KB · Views: 23
StrontiumDog said:
and heres my best piccy off them up till now
:thumbs: you still have a good number of fry there , great job

Most reactions

Back