Dreams?

seffieuk

I used to be indecisive but now I'm not so sure!
Reaction score
Ok, dont laugh, but, have you ever had a dream about your fish tank?

I did, last night..........

I dreamt that I had moved my five foot tank to school!!! I was walking down one of the corridors when I realised that my fish were swimming around, duh, how did they get out I think, no thoughts about, hey how are they swimming in the air! Then started to see inverts like bristleworms going up the walls :blink: and I start to get a bit annoyed, what the hell I'm thinking........then round the corner came Mr Live rock man, scary, no, I go straight up to him put my arm round his big rocky shoulders and say ' so where do you think you are heading then, thank goodness I woke up!!!!

Seffie x

Trust me, you think that dream about your fish tank is weird? You ain't seen nothing!
I once had this dream where I had a huge killer whale tank outside and then my other fish tanks were inside. I went out to feed the Orca but it was swimming right up to me! It was swimming on air! Then A huge peregrine falcon came and picked it up and flew off with it... I don't know why but I was quite amused by this while also crying my eyes out because my Orca had been taken away from me. Then I thought I heard someone scream from inside so I went in and all my other fish were swimming together, the female paradise fish hated that because she was having to swim with the female fighter... Then I caught them, put them back in their tank but they just swam straight through the lid and out again. Then I woke up, luckily.

Cheers,
Paradise<3!

Okay.......move away from the mad people nothing to see here.

No more cheese before bedtime for either of you.

I don't tend to dream about my tanks. Most of my fish dreams are diving dreams. Something about being weightless under water that just calms me.

I have a recurring aquarim-related dream. It always involves me realizing that there's a basement or some other room I haven't been down to for a while. So, I wander into that room and discover that I have something like 50 tanks in there that I haven't fed or maintained for years, but somehow everything is still alive and also breeding out of control. I usually wake up after having a small existential crysis from trying to figure out how the fish are making more fish without food.

Trust me, you think that dream about your fish tank is weird? You ain't seen nothing!
I once had this dream where I had a huge killer whale tank outside and then my other fish tanks were inside. I went out to feed the Orca but it was swimming right up to me! It was swimming on air! Then A huge peregrine falcon came and picked it up and flew off with it... I don't know why but I was quite amused by this while also crying my eyes out because my Orca had been taken away from me. Then I thought I heard someone scream from inside so I went in and all my other fish were swimming together, the female paradise fish hated that because she was having to swim with the female fighter... Then I caught them, put them back in their tank but they just swam straight through the lid and out again. Then I woke up, luckily.

Cheers,
Paradise<3!

Cheers,
Paradise<3!

What were you going to say?
I also dreamt me and my friend got eaten by a giant wolf that was like 20ft tall and everything, huge is the only word that describes it...

I keep having little dreams, well, nightmares that i've just woken up in the morn and realised that the power's tripped over night and i'm racing down stairs to see the damage caused to my tanks. By then I actually do wake up [in the middle of the night] and i race down the stairs to check.

Then when i realise that all is good, i go outside to have a fag to calm me nerves! lol!

Most reactions

Back