Downright Cruel :-(

Mrsdubs

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
9A36E782-1214-4B2A-A1AC-0BED39F2DCB1-320-0000003271CD0D93_zps6fb6fd7b.jpg

wow :( what is that, a 10 gal?

Poor fish :( nice looking fish too.

What area is he bing sold from? Maybe someone on here would have a suitable set up to rehome him?

It's in Lancashire, I've just commented that keeping a fish that size in a tiny thank is cruel and his reply??? '' no it's not uv no clue'' omg
Facebook group is 'Fish in Lancashire'

Unfortunately you just can't tell some people.

This sounds harsh, but there are times like this where I really wish fish would just die, so people would learn you can't keep them like that.

I'm in Lancashire; sadly I don't have the space for the kind of set up this fish would need.  Is it still a juvenile?

Ooh and it's an open group - I see he has been chastised a bit already :)

Maedhros said:
I'm in Lancashire; sadly I don't have the space for the kind of set up this fish would need.  Is it still a juvenile?
Depends how long it's been in there. Because of how ridiculously small the tank is and how big the fish is for the tank, it's hard to say. It may well have stunted growth.

He can't take criticism can he? I see a few have commented re health issues for poor devil :(

tomtomtom1230 said:
Depends how long it's been in there. Because of how ridiculously small the tank is and how big the fish is for the tank, it's hard to say. It may well have stunted growth.

That's what I was wondering, whether it had already been stunted :( poor thing.

Poor poor thing - serve the FB person right if someone confines him to a small space, feeds him up so he's fit to burst and makes him live in his own filth!

Yeah and started a new thread saying people shouldn't comment when they don't have a clue, is this guy serious? He goes onto say he's reporting people who commented to Facebook for abuse haha

Most reactions

Back