Does Anyone Keep A Clown Loach Tank

Chris and Alana

Reaction score
Hi people, was wondering if anyone on here keeps a Clown Loach only tank or a tank suitable for a small group of clown loach. Reason I ask is that I am shutting my tropical tank down to make way for marine and although I can give away my other fish without to much problem (to friends and family who keep tropical's) I want these to go to a good home and no one I know has a large enough suitable tank. The Loach vary from about 2-3" upto about 6 inch or so and I must have about 7 of them, 4 large, 2 in the middle and a small one. I live in Newcastle and would prefer collection but could meet if not too far. Thanks

Chris

I seen someone mention on here about having a clown loach tank of 30+.
I'll see if I can find it.

I think it is Vicki and Kev and they have a huge 8 ft tank dedicated to clown loach

I think there was someone else too wasn't there? I don't know them, I'm only new.

I think it is Vicki and Kev and they have a huge 8 ft tank dedicated to clown loach
This came up recently when "lolly" had some Clown Loaches to find a new good home for, when I was shocked to learn that "Vickiandkev" had to empty their self-built 8x4 tank and re-home their 30+ group of Clowns (landlord demands?). I get the impression that their friend "lestat" has taken on the group now, but have not read that, so would need conformation.

This came up recently when "lolly" had some Clown Loaches to find a new good home for, when I was shocked to learn that "Vickiandkev" had to empty their self-built 8x4 tank and re-home their 30+ group of Clowns (landlord demands?). I get the impression that their friend "lestat" has taken on the group now, but have not read that, so would need conformation.
didn;t realise that what a nightmare, I knw they sold their plecs on :huh:

Most reactions

Back