Does anyone have any Heterandria formosa ?

Although not had this species from Sims, I have had other fish from them and have been more than happy with the fish delivered....all of my Rams and my Apisto came from Sims, all very healthy fish on delivery.

I ordered mine online and they were delivered by courier the next day. I believe they are open to the public too for in-shop buying.

Although not had this species from Sims, I have had other fish from them and have been more than happy with the fish delivered....all of my Rams and my Apisto came from Sims, all very healthy fish on delivery.

I ordered mine online and they were delivered by courier the next day. I believe they are open to the public too for in-shop buying.
Thanks. I will look into it.

They will be able to tell you all you need to know about their care and habitat too. They also operate a rescue center for unwanted and abused fish.

My Rams are 5 years old now and still extremely healthy, my Apisto is 18 months old, again no health problems whatsoever.

But Least killifish are not killifish, They're dwarf livebearers. They are just called Least killifish.

Most reactions

Back