Do You Eat Fish?

Lord Spooky

Fish Crazy
Reaction score
lol I'm not a big fan but boy do i love lobster. I fell bad eating there fishy cousins.

yeah i eat fish, i believe its just a natural part of the food chain. But that being said the fish i eat are very different to the ones i keep.

I'm afaraid I eat lots of tuna. :sad: I suffer from arthritis in both knees and am under doctors orders to eat more oily fish to help my condition so that my excuse! :D I do get the one that doesn't kill any dolphins in the 'catching'. :angel:

Yum...fish are tasty....hence why I take such care of my fish!! :) For something that tastes so good they have to be cared for!! :):)

So far on my list I've had at least 20 different fish...from shark to sword fish to lobster to octapus etc...my fav so far is shark.

yep i eat fish, i keep fish and i catch fish, fish are cool :)

I hate fish!!!!!!!

I can eat cod but thats about it.

I must admit though, fish finger sandwich with ketchup is the best thing ever...

Yeah, not very often as my wife doesn't like it too much, but i do enjoy a nice bit of fish every now and them, particularly Oncorhynchus keta every now and then! (answers on a postage stamp! :) )

well i know it's a trout as i used to farm Oncorhynchus mykis

i also eat fish, always have done, tried shark for the first time on holiday 5 weeks ago, must admit it was the best piece of fish i'd ever had, im always up for trying new food once but will defo have shark again, i eat lots of salmon, haddock, cod but really touch tuna.....YUK stuff

And fish finger sarnies are THE BEST helter :good:

Aside from general plastic fish like boil in the bag cod in parsley sauce i despise the taste of fish, aside from bouillabaisse;
Contains monkfish, conger eel, gurnard, rascasse, weever, John Dory, prawns, mussels and a fish head.
Its gorgeous :drool:

Most reactions

Back