Do These Look Alright

glendale15

Fish Crazy
Reaction score
hi

i was looking at buying these two discus and i was checking to see if they looked ok plus could you tell me what type they are

DSC00117.jpg

DSC00116.jpg

thanks for your help

thos discus look alright....cant really tell you what kind they are but they look healthy....make sure to put your hand above the tank to mimic that your feeding them and get the ones most responsive......also from experience I had a pleco "algae eater" then bought some dicus the next morning the discus bones were all that was left......the pleco cant resist there slim coating....the suck on the side of the discus and eat them slowly

Looks like some heavy peppered pigeon bloods. They look alright, a little skinny. Instead of just mimicing feeding, I would recommend you actually asking them to feed in this situation. If they aren't eating and are skinny could be signs of internal disease.

You know how to keep them right? Because they are juvi you will need to water changes at least every other day, more preferably daily. Feeding should be done 3-4 times a day. Preferably a bare bottom tank to grow them out (no gravel.)

Most reactions

Back