Do The Commercials Make You Angry?

Mikaila31

Always Watching
Reaction score
The commercials where they have goldfish in bowls :( . I just recently saw a new McDonald's :grr: commercial where they had 4 common goldfish in a coffee pot, It made me really angry. Also the petsmart and petco commercials where they have goldfish in bowls. Do commercials like these bother you?

Yes, they do. You'd think by now people would know they shouldn't be kept in bowls. Its just common knowledge!

There's an asthma commercial with a goldfish out of water that makes me sad. It just makes my chest and stomach tighten everytime I see it. I suppose that's kind of the point, but still... poor fishy. :/

There's an asthma commercial with a goldfish out of water that makes me sad. It just makes my chest and stomach tighten everytime I see it. I suppose that's kind of the point, but still... poor fishy. :/

yeah, that asthma commercial really bothered me

When I saw the McDonalds commercial, I flipped out. D: I mean, if they put one goldfish in there, that wouldn't have hurt me. But they stuck like 4 in there! It made me upset!!

Not seen the asthma advert, but here in the UK a while back there was an advert for (I think) a mobile phone company. My son saw it, and came running into me in tears, totally distraught he was. When I asked what was the matter, he said he'd seen this advert and it showed a little goldfish in a bag, and the caption said something like "Hungry and homeless".
I had to reassure him that it was only an advert, and at the age of 11 of course he knew that, but it certainly made an impression on both of us.

I work for petsmart and i to disagree with what they do. Ive allways been tought along with my morals to try to convince customers to get a betta if they have to have the bowl. ALot of customers dont care. Working at petsmart for over 2 years ive learned there are four types of customers. people who really care for there animals, people who are intrested and enjoy there animals but dont feel like spending the money to do the right way, people who dont care what they do and just wana have the animals cuz there cool who just get em and dont really care about em, dont wana spend the money and just get em. Those are the pepole who bother me the most. I used to believe in this company.... They say how its all about the animals health and blah blah blah when all that corprate really cares about is the damn sale. I used to be told that i had the right to deny a sale if I didnt feel thast the animal was gona be taken care of well or if the customer was a compleat idiot but then after customers started complaining they wrote me up. of course they dont pay atention to all the complements I get from customers..... So I can see why they put the goldfish in the bowls in the advert, to make a damn penny.... Hate this corpertaion....

it is in rome isnt it? theres an advert for HD lcd tv or something over here which shows a marine fish in a bowl jumping out to escape a shark

Most reactions

Back