Discus Pics

freerunner416

Fishaholic
Reaction score
Heres some new pics of my tank. I have changed the background on the tank and think it looks a lot better.

Old pic
IMG_2640.jpg

New Pic Have had to net all the floating rubbish in it so it looks slightly better now
TankShot.jpg

Blue Diamond 1
Cobaltone-punk.jpg

Blue Diamond 2
Cobalt2.jpg

Marlbora Red
MarlboroRed1.jpg

Pidgeon Blood
IMG_2743.jpg

Red Alenquer
RedAlenquer2.jpg

Tank and Diamonds
Cobalts2.jpg

All the crew hiding during rescape
MyGroup.jpg

Starlights
StarlightL182.jpg

Common BN
IMG_2796.jpg

Gold Shoulder Corys
GoldShoulders.jpg

Rummy nose tetras
RummyNosePosse.jpg

Thats a whole lot of pics but im at work and bored so thought i would post them. Hope you like.

The diamonds and the marlbora discus are about 3 inches, the pidgeon blood is about 4 and the red alenquer is about 4.5/5

Cheers

Craig

Looking good m8, did you get the discus from a breeder called jimmy tinny in denny??, he's my cousins father inlaw, he stays in one of the streets of bamego road..

He also has his own strain of guppy and breeds corys, keep meaning to go up and get some sterbai and albino corys of him..

Kev

Thanks chaps and chapettes!! Always makes your day to hear nice things bout your tank.

Kev i got the two diamonds and the marlbora from Chens and the other two came from a chap called Dougie in Denny. I have heard about your uncle but havent made contact with him to either buy or visit him to see his set up. His discus and set up are meant to be good though. Another chap on here (michael) has bought some fish from him i think.

You are right about the tank it is the 260.

Biulu,
I agree with you about the height!! after Christmas i am going looking for a larger, thinner, taller (however you want to describe it) branchier, bit of bogwood to give me some height in the tanks. I am also going to add some more onion bulb things. I have two growing on this now to give me the long straggly height. Not sure if my Swords will get much bigger but hopefully.

Does anybody have any idea when i would be able to sex the discus or is that hard to do at this age?

Craig

Nice pictures. I love your picture of the Pidgeon Blood fish. How much did you buy for it?

Thanks Adam and nemodemo.

Nemo the breakdown on fish is
Red Alenquer - £10
Pidgeon Blood - £10
2 Blue Diamonds - £20
Marlbora Red - £25

Local dealer did me a deal on the Red and the Pidgeon Blood as i bought 2 for a mate at the same time.

Would you believe i posted the same pics on a discus forum and one chap has slated the fish. Every single one. Think he believes that the fish have to be textbook perfect to get a place in a tank!! He said "I would have culled them all before 2 months". Thats a confidence booster!

It is pleasing to hear that you guys like them.

Thanks guys

Most reactions

Back