Diorama Aquarium Build

Fishmanic

TFF Contest Czar
Staff member
Global Moderator ⚒️
Tank of the Month 🏆
Reaction score
Not mine ( I wish it were) but this is an amazing Diorama Aquarium Build that I found on youtube.
End result starts at 7:15 if you dont have time to watch the whole video. I'd love to live in that cabin.

Not mine ( I wish it were) but this is an amazing Diorama Aquarium Build that I found on youtube.
End result starts at 7:15 if you dont have time to watch the whole video. I'd love to live in that cabin.
I'm making a paludarium soon, perhaps I will make a cute little stilt house for tiny crabs :)

Sigh... If I ever won a lotto... guess I'd have to buy a ticket first. I have this vision of having a log cabin built but not just a cabin. This is sort of a bucket list thing that will never happen unless I start buying lotto tickets and get really lucky. ;)

I picture a log house built around a central skylight lit room of about 40 feet square. Three walls would be a stream started with a small waterfall with pools off the other two corners. I would populate the stream with South American Cichlids and other aquatic critters such as @WhistlingBadger fire belly toads which I've had in the past and like along with some leopard frogs. The rest of the room would be dwarf trees with a bird population. Place a few stone benches and I can almost see myself sitting in the middle of it all reading with some nice mellow music piped in. To me this would be heaven on earth; like my own little Garden of Eden. ;) LOL! Of course I'd be rich enough to hire someone to maintain all of it. ;)

LOL! It better be a good lotto win as I figure the above would be at least a couple of million especially when you add in the full theater room. ;)

Sigh... If I ever won a lotto... guess I'd have to buy a ticket first. I have this vision of having a log cabin built but not just a cabin. This is sort of a bucket list thing that will never happen unless I start buying lotto tickets and get really lucky. ;)

I picture a log house built around a central skylight lit room of about 40 feet square. Three walls would be a stream started with a small waterfall with pools off the other two corners. I would populate the stream with South American Cichlids and other aquatic critters such as @WhistlingBadger fire belly toads which I've had in the past and like along with some leopard frogs. The rest of the room would be dwarf trees with a bird population. Place a few stone benches and I can almost see myself sitting in the middle of it all reading with some nice mellow music piped in. To me this would be heaven on earth; like my own little Garden of Eden. ;) LOL! Of course I'd be rich enough to hire someone to maintain all of it. ;)

LOL! It better be a good lotto win as I figure the above would be at least a couple of million especially when you add in the full theater room. ;)
I've always wanted a super-insulated greenhouse to grow veggies in the winter. I'd floor it with sand, put in a couple dwarf fruit trees, and populate it with geckos and tropical finches. Maybe a small fish pond. Tropical paradise when it's 20 below outside.

Most reactions

Back