Diffusers For Differents Sizes

KPD

Reaction score
Hi all
Firstly....I'm completely new to planted tanks with any degee of technology. Prior to my current tank I had a reef tank, in which I got accustomed to stepping up to a tank that was stuffed with gadgets, only use experience to step down to minimal technology (reef tank with skimmer-less ecosystem, for anyone who's interested). After 3 years without a tank I've now decided to have a go at a planted tropical (had tropicals years ago, but no gadgets apart from undergrael filter).

My sucess in marines was due to joining an online forum, so here I am to learn all over again.

My tank is a recently (2 months) started 750L with lots of new plants. I'm looking to add CO2 injection to try and keep the plants ahead of the algea. I've had a hunt around for diffusers, but none seem to be up to this volume. Can anyone steer me to somethimg that is....or am I trying to do it wrong with a diffusor?

Thanks
Kev

Ok then, planted tanks are going to be a walk in the park for you.
I doubt it....the reefkeeping may mean I have the patience needed and the sense to seek out people who know what they are talking about, but I also know that experience makes a huge difference.....and right now I have none of that with planted tanks.
Thanks for the link....I'll go and have a browse. :good:
Looking through all the info pinned at the top of this forum....how can I go wrong :)

Most reactions

Back