Diablo2

XxTbaggerxX

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
If anyone plays it I would be happy if we could play toegether or something.
My account name is xtbaggerx

hey, ive had it for a long time, and im installing it right now, so give me like an hour and hmm my name will be nctennis2131 so you can find me there tonight for aobut 2 hours

hey im on diablo 2 also.......its my alltime fav game. my pc crashed last week but it got fixed.....unfortunetly ALL my files were delted(in other words the hard drive was wiped clean) so i gota make a new character and account. il let u guys know once i do.

Gawd..........I spent ALOT of time playing that game. I had at least 10 characters, a few were 90 plus.

I had just about everything you could get. Man, I"m going to shut up before I have a relapse and start playing again.

i no isnt it so addicting, ive been playing like every day, my parents have hidden it from me, thats a sign that i play way too much! :D

ill add you as soon as i get a new cd key.

P.S dont think that just cause i have to get a new cd key doesnt mean I hack or anything. It got stolen

UPDATE:
I now have a new CD Key that one of my awsome friends gave me. So now Ill be on every now and then. ncstater1919 Ill add you now as a friend and Ill play with you whenever your on.

Most reactions

Back