Dead betta.

PheonixKingZ

Fish Guru
Tank of the Month 🏆
Pet of the Month 🎖️
Fish of the Month 🌟
Reaction score
Hello TTF.

My beloved betta Blaze, died yesterday. He was recovering from multiple diseases. He died sometime yesterday and was then eaten by snails. I didn’t even know he was dead until I came home. I feel terrible. Now I can’t even give him a proper burial. I would have felt much better if I would have been able to burry him, but he was eaten,by snails, while I was out working. I feel so sad. :( :rip:

RIP “BLAZE”, April 25 2019-March 21 2020.
6B5FD428-2EDF-429A-A4AB-8358D0D7BF1D.jpeg

Sorry for your lost, I feel you. Hope you get better, buy new betta and give them a better life :)

Hello TTF.

My beloved betta Blaze, died yesterday. He was recovering from multiple diseases. He died sometime yesterday and was then eaten by snails. I didn’t even know he was dead until I came home. I feel terrible. Now I can’t even give him a proper burial. I would have felt much better if I would have been able to burry him, but he was eaten,by snails, while I was out working. I feel so sad. :( :rip:

RIP “BLAZE”, April 25 2019-March 21 2020.
View attachment 99630
I’m so sorry! I thought he was doing better. Poor baby. Give yourself some time and then get another one.

You can also preserved betta in epoxy resin or formalin (formaldehyde) if body wasn’t eaten.

I’m so sorry! I thought he was doing better. Poor baby. Give yourself some time and then get another one.
I plan to. I plan to clean up the tank, get it up and running again and then rescue one from PetCo or PetSmart. But as you said, I just need some time. :(

Thanks guys. I know it’s all part of life, but it’s still tough. :(

Thanks for all of your support guys.

Oh no! I'm so sorry. He was such a pretty betta

Most reactions

Back