Could You Strange Question

smiithy1

Reaction score
hi all i was just thinking i have 2 tiger oscars at the minuet in a rena 2meter tank but i have a spair rena aqualife 2meter tank would it be possable for me to go to a lake and catch a common pike a small one and put it in me tank it would only be a baby pike that i would put in if it were possable maybe 6inch at the most would it be posable and has anyone done such a thing or is it allowed all replys welcome i have a friend who works in the fisherys breading fish for lakes

not sure about the legal thing but i know someones done it as my dad sold our old 5x2x2 tank to someone and he has had a pike in it for a fair time

Hi

If i remember rightly, on a coarse fishing license its says that no fresh water coarse fish are to removed. I would also say that the lake owners would have something to say about it.

as said above my friend works in fisherys management and breds fish to be put into lakes so i would get it from him sorry for the confusion it would be the meanest preatory fish you could keep as it rules the lakes

Most reactions

Back