Could not resist the Cuteness of Parrots

Gill

Store Manager Coalville Aquatics
Reaction score
So I have been admiring The Parrots some members have on here.

And so when I went to the LFS with a List of fish I had Wanted. That went out the window when I saw they had just got New Parrots out from Quarantine.

They are Juvenile and the size of a 50p.

They said they have never had Juveniles in B4.

I do not agree with How they are Colored, but wanted to give them a good home.

I came out with none of the Fish on my List and 2 Parrots.

They are Baby Blue and Pink.

Will be posting a pic later, now the site is back up.

I would never buy dyed fish. Just creates and upkeeps the market. But then I would never but anything from a shop knowingly selling dyed fish.

You could have got undyed ones. :/

wat kind of parrots are they, did you do any reaserch before you got them. wat kind of cage did you get?wat kind of food did you get?are you tired of me asking questions?

tony92 said:
wat kind of parrots are they, did you do any reaserch before you got them. wat kind of cage did you get?wat kind of food did you get?are you tired of me asking questions?
Different kind of parrots! These are hybrid fish called blood parrots.

I wouldn't buy dyed fish either.

I think she meant parrot fish. Not parrot birds.lol
Parrots are pretty darn cute. I would have bought non dyed ones myself. But sometimes fish stores are so tempting. Sometimes we just cant help ourselves. Congrats on your new buddies.

I'm glad you got them! I wish you would have boughten non-dyed ones, but you will be pleased regardless!!!!

Congrats!!

Thanks Silver.

Yeah I would love some Un-Dyed, but All you Ever see Around here is the Dyed Ones. The LFS Sells them very Quickly and Most ppl Buy the Purple and Lime Green Colors.

But I was Suprised that the Longtime Employees Had No clue about them.

you know what has me reved up? you have a deathbydyeing sign in your signature then you go ahead and buy them.

Ugh, everyone to their own opinion I guess.
I personally think parrots are extremely ugly,what with their deformed faces and their fat mussel less body's, while they swim affixed in one spot. But I guess there are people out there who like them.
Every time I look at a died one I just imagine a big assembly line, and I'm usually at the part where they dip them in the acid and dye vat (sort of like candy apples).
Whatever :sick:

Most reactions

Back