Corys Charging Up and Down Glass Not Necessarily Sign of Stress

PCat

Reaction score
My panda corys were vigorously swimming up and down the glass last night, but didn't seem stressed at all. Snuck up on them with my glasses for a closer look and noticed several very tiny (16th of an inch) white flatworms on the glass. My pandas were hunting! And for an hour I watched them vacuum up several of the worms. So much fun to watch! And best of all they're getting FREE live worms in their diet! I hope the worms are breeding!

Last edited:
Wouldn't have the slightest idea how. Anyone ever bred flatworms? If they came in on the Anubias petite that would be a great excuse to keep ordering more.

So sorry about Candy Salty. :(

Wouldn't have the slightest idea how. Anyone ever bred flatworms? If they came in on the Anubias petite that would be a great excuse to keep ordering more.

So sorry about Candy Salty. :(
Lots of debris and rotting and uneaten food is all they need to breed.

His death left a blubbering mess all day long today. I couldn't even sleep yesterday -_-

Lots of debris and rotting and uneaten food is all they need to breed.

His death left a blubbering mess all day long today. I couldn't even sleep yesterday -_-
Actually, I just counted at least 15 on the front glass alone. Looks as though I may be breeding them already. They could likely survive on the Nerite poop alone. Wow they poop alot!

I understand. I went through the same thing with my Kody a few years ago.

Last edited:

Most reactions

Back