Cory's Always On The Go

Fish_Man43

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
Not having had Cory's before and since i got them these little guys near seem to stop moving always up and down the tank side of tank all day and night, is the their normal behavior? I can just sit next to my tank and watch them not seen fish like them before being so active.

Not having had Cory's before and since i got them these little guys near seem to stop moving always up and down the tank side of tank all day and night, is the their normal behavior? I can just sit next to my tank and watch them not seen fish like them before being so active.
It's normal for fish generally speaking to swim up and down for a while when they are moved to a new tank. Also corries frequently come up to the surface to gulp air (that's normal)maybe that's what yours are doing.

It's normal for fish generally speaking to swim up and down for a while when they are moved to a new tank. Also corries frequently come up to the surface to gulp air (that's normal)maybe that's what yours are doing.

No not going right to the top just half way up from side to side and up and down, some times i see them go for air

I have 5 Sterbai Corys, they are real small, they are super active for long periods of time. They seem to be like that,so I think you are okay. Heres a video of them in the wild somewhere in the amazon basin.

Titled Corydoras in the Amazon

Have fun with them! These are quickly becoming one of my favorite fish!

Peace,

KeithV

I have 5 Sterbai Corys, they are real small, they are super active for long periods of time. They seem to be like that,so I think you are okay. Heres a video of them in the wild somewhere in the amazon basin.

Titled Corydoras in the Amazon

Have fun with them! These are quickly becoming one of my favorite fish!

Peace,

KeithV

Thank you :)

Nice video :) someone sent me the same video on here but can't remember who it was, but nice to watch :)

Most reactions

Back