Cory...

b.c.f.c

Fishaholic
Reaction score
well... i brought a albino cory for my tank to go with my other 2 corys for a better school :) , it caught my eye in a shop down my road which i never knew was there, it wasnt any normal albino cory though it had a pink bit by its tail :blink: . it looked very nice in the shop and was the last 1 left so i thought id grab him and take him home, i did all the normal things befor i added him to the tank ie lleft him in the bag for 1 hour and so on... but only 4 days later he was looking very weak, and rolling over :/ . the next morning he/she was dead :( . since then i have wondered if it was died pink and that maybe was the reason for the death.i didnt bother going back to the shop again since to buy fish or to conplain.so was it died and if so was this the cause of the death? :S

no it didnt seem like a natural colour to me, it was more pink , like a 'shocking' pink . i havnt got a piccy of it but il try and get 1 off the internet. :)

im 99.99% sure it wasnt a burn or inflamination or some sort, it was deffinately pink.

yes just like that, but more pink rarther than red.
would this maybe the cause of its death?

Most reactions

Back