Coral Beauty And Flame Angel

gourami5

Reaction score
Can coral beauty and flame angel live together in a 55 gallon tank with 30 gallon refugium? I heard only one dwarf angel per tank and just want to confirm whether it is true or not. Thanks.

Its possible, but not always wise, i did it once and they did get along but every few days they wld go crazy at each other. So i took one out. However ive herd that flames and bi colours mix the best becuase they are completely different in colour so this decreases issues of fighting.

One tip though ask you LFS if you can mix the pair before you buy one just to see how they get along.
Good luck. :good:

its not a good idea to mix dwarf angels, you could try it but i wouldnt recomend it

i agree with kyle. coral beautys and flame angels also have same colourings and body shapes as each other! and ive heard the same as n1z in the fact that bi colours and flames are more likely to mix togther :)

Thanks guys. I don't want bi-color, the only reason I want both of them was because of their color, but if they won't get along, i won't try it.

Most reactions

Back