COOOOOKIE!!!

Joel said:
GOSH HE IS ABSOLUTELY STUNNING :drool: :drool: he is the most beatiful puffer I have ever seen :D
Cookie is beautiful no doubt, but as a contender for "beauty", have you seen Martha ? :hyper:

abstract said:
didn't even know you got cookie already! lookin good, love the tank layout!
the move has been in the pipe line since the end of April now but due to several delays it hasn't happened until today. Maybe it's just as well as i know have more time for him having finished education for good :kana:

bloozoo2 said:
Joel said:
GOSH HE IS ABSOLUTELY STUNNING :drool: :drool: he is the most beatiful puffer I have ever seen :D
Cookie is beautiful no doubt, but as a contender for "beauty", have you seen Martha ? :hyper:
Oops! how could I forget Martha! Id say Martha and Cookie are the 2 most beatiful puffers ever :D

Great pictures Paul!

Like wise :D

Forgot to mention last night, I plopped in a king prawn tail for him with the shell on and he must of eaten a bit as when i came back down it was ripped apart, didn't seem interested any more so I whipped it out and let Bob the ray enjoy it.

Thought I would up date.

He's become a litle more adventurous raising to slightly higher levels sometimes, but he ate a good protion of river shrimp Thrusday and Friday, he doesn't seem very keen on anything else i drop in at the moment though.

Good to hear he's eating Paul.

Remember that his favourite food is ordinary cooked frozen prawns in the shell. He's never been keen on king or tiger prawns.

Just like Martha he has food fads where he refuses all but one thing for a while before switching to some thing else. (martha's on snails at the moment)

He looks fabulous! Yay for Cookie!

Thanks for keeping us updated on him. This has been my favorite rescue story to keep track of. :)

Congrats on a sucsesful move :thumbs:
Great pics and im sure Cookie will be happy in his new home :)

DD

Most reactions

Back