Contest Awards

LesGerber

Fish Addict
Reaction score
Recently Tanked made up a few new and improved awards for the Fish and Tank of the Month Competition and in all fairness to all other members who enjoy working on graphics we are going to have an open competition to select a new award banner for our contests.

The only real requirement is that we ask your submission be 300x70 in size. Other than that its up to your imagination.

I will leave this post on pin until Monday morning US Central time and from there I will set up a poll to choice a winner. We want everyone that wants to make one to try. We are a community of great people and those who make this site great should be given a fair shot at making it better.

Good luck to everyone who enters an award banner

Lets fire up the photoshop!!!!

Les

ok i suppose i had better get the ball rolling tho im not as good as most i like to mess around with paint programs and i came up with this animated banner i hope it works it might not be the right format

edit : shure i had it on 15 hundredths of a second here it is at 20

Tanked, go ahead and make sure they are in the 300x70 size and pick the ones you like and post them so we can make the poll

Les

TOTM

Attachments

• TOTMexample.jpg
    TOTMexample.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 58
I think the winning tank should be incorporated into the logo.

There was one that Tanked did, but isnt here.

DG i didn't put it here do to the size requirments. plus I believe they wanted a uniform award for each. maybe allie will win and then you can have the one with your tank pic in it :D

Ok Tanked. Anyway he's my attempt. Created using the mighty power of MS Paint Ver 5.0 :(

(Just for a larf)

Attachments

• totm.jpg
    totm.jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 52
Reason why tank pics should be in them is mainly cos i cant find any of the previous winners tank pics! So at least this way we'll be able to see previous winners.

Most reactions

Back